Does this describe you?
By most standards you’re considered a very successful attorney – you’ve made partner and developed a strong client base. But you’re feeling frustrated.
- Your current firm isn’t the right platform for you and you feel like you can’t fully serve your clients.
- You may also feel like even though you’re successful, you’re working so hard you don’t have any work/life balance.
- You’re working so hard that you should be compensated better.
Maybe you’re a successful partner at a law firm with business of your own, but you’ve already realized (or you’re beginning to realize) that your current firm is the wrong fit for you.
- Perhaps your firm doesn’t have the correct practice areas to meet all of your clients’ legal needs.
- Some firms may set rates that are too high or don’t make sense for your client base.
- Your speciality area is incompatible with the focus of your firm.
- The internal dynamics of your firm keep you from attracting and retaining the right team.
- Your current firm’s culture isn’t a comfortable fit for you.
What you need is to find a firm with a better fit for your clients and practice – one in which you can stop turning away work.
“Jen encouraged me to interview for the firm that I am now with – and it’s a firm I never would have considereed. She told me to trust her – and to take the interview and to meet the attorneys. It wound up being a perfect fit, the best move ever.”
It’s Time to Find Your Perfect Fit
Partner with an experienced attorney and legal recruiter to find that great fit. With 12 years in practice and 10 years in recruiting, we can get your search going. The Gillman Strategic Group focuses on matching partners to the best fit law firm. We listen to what your perfect match is and do the legwork to find the possible options for you. Your new firm:
- Has all the practice areas your current and potential clients need.
- Allows you to set hourly or project rates that make sense for your clients.
- Enables you to assemble the right team to support the work you bring in.
- Compensates you fairly for the work you do and the clients you bring in.